New Capacity for On-Site Dialysis
Beginning Monday, January 23rd, 2023, Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon is increasing our on-site dialysis capacity with a second shift. Residents will still experience the highest level in hemodialysis, but now with greater availability as we partner with Fresenius Kidney Care, a nationally recognized leader in helping people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD).
On-Site Dialysis at Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon
Ensuring patients who require dialysis have their unique needs met by selecting a facility, like Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon offering on-site dialysis. Save time arranging transportation to multiple healthcare providers and empower your patients to prioritize their time and their health.
The benefits of on-site dialysis are clear:
- Patients care, rehabilitation, medication, appointments, meals, and activity schedules are easily maintained.
- Care coordination between Transitions Healthcare staff and the dialysis care team is enhanced.
- Dialysis-related transportation is unnecessary.
- More frequent dialysis is available, if prescribed by a doctor.
- Hospitalization and emergency department trips may be reduced.
- Fewer medications and dietary restrictions may be an option for patients.
- Patients experience greater treatment privacy.
On-site dialysis from Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon provides the benefits of home dialysis for residents living with end stage renal disease.
The flexibility you need, the care you want
Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon provides the benefits of home dialysis on-site to residents living with kidney disease. Make the most of your time by receiving treatments without having to travel to and from a dialysis center.
Committed, compassionate care
By selecting Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon, you’re connected to a team committed to delivering personalized, in-depth care so you can feel your best. Your dialysis care team is committed to monitoring your treatment and thoughtfully listening to your needs. They’ll make you feel like you’re the most important part of the team – because you are.
Benefits of on-site dialysis:
- More flexibility. Maintain a treatment schedule that meets your specific needs – including more frequent dialysis treatments when recommended by your doctor.
- Fewer restrictions. You may have the opportunity to explore fewer food and drink restrictions, and the possibility of fewer medications.
- Reduce trips to the dialysis center. Less time spent in the car means more time for yourself – time to rehabilitate and visit with family and friends.
- Peace of mind. 24-hour access to an on-call nurse.
Choose the best care possible – every day
Explore the benefits of on-site dialysis at Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon – Learn more about better care with on-site hemodialysis or speak to your care team today.