We’re delighted that you’re interested in joining our Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon team! Our hope for you as a potential Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon employee is that you will find your employment related to our residents’ care rewarding. Care of our residents is truly a team effort by our employees in each facility department. Examples of positions in which employment is offered from time to time:
Non-Nursing Department Positions -
- Dietary Aides and Cooks work as a team in our Dietary Department as their essential job functions relate to preparing and serving food to all of our residents, bussing tables, washing dishes, and other duties related to resident meals.
- Housekeeping/Laundry Aides clean residents’ living quarters and common areas of our facility and provide laundry services such as washing, drying, and folding.
Nursing Department Positions - Most positions in the Nursing Department require valid Pennsylvania licenses. The team mainly consists of:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are responsible for assisting our residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, and transporting as well as providing clinical functions such as taking vital signs.
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, please complete a Talent Network Inquiry below so that a representative may discuss any current opportunities for training available with our facility.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are responsible for recording residents’ care, monitoring conditions, administering injections and medications, and assisting with other medical care and daily living tasks.
- Registered Nurses (RN) are responsible for assigning Department staff to residents, overseeing resident care activities of the Nursing Department staff during an assigned shift, communicating with family members about medical procedures and physician instructions, and establishing a compassionate environment.
Our facility team also consists of positions in our Activities Department, Administrative Office, and Maintenance Department.
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following career opportunities:
If you do not see a job on Indeed that you are interested in, we still want to hear from you! Please consider joining our talent network or applying in person at our location. If you are interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, please complete a Talent Network inquiry so that a representative may discuss any current opportunities for training available with our facility.
At Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon our comprehensive benefits packages are the perfect complement to our career opportunities. Eligible positions are offered a full suite of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off.
Transitions Healthcare North Huntingdon complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATTENTION: If you need language assistance services, the Nursing Home Administrator will arrange such services for you free of charge. The Nursing Home Administrator may be contacted in person at the facility or by telephone at 724-864-7190.