Oakland Manor Services
What you can expect at Oakland Manor:
- On-site Physician
- Scheduled specialty physician visits
- LPN and RN on staff
- Personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting and walking
- Three meals served daily in the dining room
- Medication Administration
- A full schedule of activities and entertainment
- Around the clock security and supervision
- Bed and bath linen service
- Personal Laundry
- Cable Television
- Private telephone (Optional)
Your personal physician is always welcome to follow you during your stay at Oakland Manor.
We encourage our residents to stay active! We offer a vast array of activities and entertainment designed me meet everyone's interest. Here are just a few of the favorites....
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Library Bookmobile
- Weekly Bible Study
- Arts and Crafts
- Games (Both Group and Individual)
- Social Outings
In an environment that's "Designed to Thrive", our amenities and programs speak volumes about our commitment to healing and cultivating a sense of community. If we're not inviting the community in, we're taking residents on excursions to nearby eateries and shops. We're here to help you stay Active and Engaged!
Licenses and Affiliations
Transitions Healthcare Oakland Manor is proud to be a fully licensed assisted living residence, inspected and approved by:
- Maryland State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Veterans' Administration
- Carroll County Health Department
- Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office
- Bureau of Aging Medicaid Waiver
We are also a proud member of the Maryland Assisted Living Association of Maryland and numerous national affiliations.